Tuesday 20 October 2020

Perspective artwork

 For Calendar art today I finished off my artwork. It is perspective artwork. Perspective art is when there is a road or line that disappears into the distance as in disappears. It was heaps of fun, my artwork is like a deserted place in the countryside desert. The only few things that are there are 1 petrol pump that only is unleaded, a Kmart and McDonald's. Along with a row of dead trees and a road. Not to mention a footpath for no one besides the few workers who drive 3 miles for work. So my art has a story behind it, like most art. My calendar art is up for sale, but not to just anyone my parents. You don't just get the art, you also get a calendar, hence the name calendar art. I hope you like my art, I put a link down below for my image.

Calendar Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post