Thursday 15 April 2021

Music Class

Today for Music, I made a slideshow on the beats that I have learnt over the past few weeks. I have learnt the Crotchet but as a horse, A Semi-Quaver as the Caterpillar, Armadillo, and occasionally the Grasshopper. Finally, the Quaver which was shown as the chicken or the monkey. We could tell what each one was because of the syllables, chicken has 2 syllables so Quaver means 2 beats. 

Yellow Hat - What is one thing you learnt?
I learnt how to match the animals/syllables with the notes. And then turning them into Crotchets, Semi-Quavers and Quavers. 

Black Hat - What have I struggled with?
Probably, keeping up with the rest of the class, when we are clapping to the rhythm.

Green Hat - One thing that I can change to help me learn next term.
By practicing at home and then being able keep up with the rest of the class.

Can you keep up with the beat:
Chicken, Chicken, Caterpillar, Horse, Horse, Chicken, Horse, Caterpillar.
Also known 2, 2, 4, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4.
Clap out the numbers, the higher the number the faster you need to clap.
Here is my slideshow on what I learnt/did at music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post