Thursday 13 June 2019

Major Manners

Today we did a google drawing on manners,
I did one that had a list of manners.
This week our virtue was respect to others so Miss Holland decided that we were going to do a D.L.O
(digital learning object).
I created a google drawing about manners, like how manners affects us in the world and at school.
I found that making this D.L.O was quite hard because it required heaps of thinking and a lot of self assessing,

Can you list anymore manners?
                                                         put your answers in the comments

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    Very true. Manners super important in all areas of your life. Lucky you’re pretty good at home also ��

    Great drawing

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you
    For the great feedback on my Google drawing

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post