Thursday 13 June 2019

Reflection on winter sports.

Today we did winter sport and I played Capture the flag there was a lot more people this time.
(we had 15.)
The first game we played we versed Rawhiti Rhinos,
We played as hard as we could but we tied 0 to 0.
I found getting into their base hard and trying to save our mates they were on to us like peanut watching butter they were stuck like glue.
We managed to get the ball so many times but we either got tagged or dropped the ball.
The second round we versed Queenspark,
(I was captain.)
Queenspark was not as hard but we still struggled on the first half because they were full of energy.
They kept finding us trying to sneak through without them noticing.
The second half was way easier because they were getting puffed.
Getting past them was hard actually really hard but it was heaps of fun.
Next week I am looking forward to trying my hardest and saving people,
Also next week I need to work trying not to get tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    It was great to watch your game.
    Each week you guys seem to be improving.
    Looking forward to watch in the future.

    Anything you think of to improve your game?

    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post