Thursday 6 June 2019

Capture the flag Reflection

Capture the flag,
Today we did capture the flag,
first we versed South Brighton and we won 3 nil it was not that hard but it got harder because they went harder and did more defence.
We did really well,I didn't find it hard it was really fun.

Then we versed Queenspark rattlesnakes it was a lot harder and it made us work harder we had a draw 0 to 0 they made us work to the bone,

I love doing capture the flag I am not really into defence so I just ran out there and made (mostly).

Next week I am looking forward to playing and running out there.

Carousel image

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    I’m impressed you managed to get this blog written after the games with such limited time left. A very well written summary!

    I really enjoyed watching the second game and you’re right it was a very even match.

    What do you enjoy about the game the most?

    Love Mum 💕

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post