Tuesday 21 May 2019

Meal chips

Today we did more work on persuasive work only if you finished your other work.
We had to make another persuasive poster but this time we had to make up a new type of product,
I did a new brand of chips I named them meal chips because one single chip has the taste of a full course meal there are many different flavours.
The flavours are
-Lasagna
-salad
-spaggetti
-mashed potatos
-chip flavoured chip
-bubble gum
-roast turkey
-stirfry
That is all the flavours each more yummy then the last.
If you buy one you get a 0% discount I know it sounds wrong but we are not giving chips here and there we are very sophisticated company please buy one now we will be sending them out on the 25 of November from Countdown.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    Great idea! Lots of thought has gone into this.
    Maybe a discount when you buy 5 or more?

    One surprise is that you have options for a Salad and a Stirfry does “each more yummy than the last” mean you want more at home??

    ;-)

    Great / amusing read, keep it up

    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post