Wednesday 8 May 2019

R.E. Advocate, Comforter and Spirit!

Today in class we were doing some r.e. we went in pairs I went with Tallulah and we had to do this activity where we had to explain if the Holy Spirit was the comforter, advocate or the spirit  and with different reasons.

In the bible scriptures John was referring to different people (or thing) and we had to right down the reason and which one was he talking about (spirit, comforter or the advocate).

For the first and second one John was talking about 2 different characters the first one was the comforter and the second was the spirit.
(The rest of them were mainly the spirit and the advocate.)

The advocate is like a comforter but the advocate was not comforting all it did was say the spirit will come when I leave, the advocate also supports the man.

The spirit is like the a replacement for the comforter and the advocate, but twice as good.

The comforter is the person who is says comforting words and makes the person better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    A great read. Looks like you had to think on this.
    Did you find it hard deciding which ones they were?

    Just a thought for next time - might need to proof read your work 😊 But overall very well written.

    Keep up the great work
    Love
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post