Tuesday 14 May 2019

Persuasive writing (Chromebook)

Today with Miss Holland we did some work on using persuasive language and we had to make a google drawing on why she should buy a Chromebook and we had to persuade her. We had to give her reason like buy one get none free (and no I did not spell one wrong I mean none), it was the most fun all week and I enjoyed it more than doing PowToons.

 I think I did a pretty good job persuading her. In my list of things to persuade her I said that you will look cooler than Tom Cruise and things like your brain will explode and I have a really cool background.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    Some great persuasive reasons here ;)
    I love the online shopping one!

    Did Miss Holland buy one in the end?, did you do enough to persuade her?

    Ps - Tom Cruise cool? Really? Lol

    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great feed back

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post