Tuesday 14 May 2019

public vs private information



 Today with Mark we did more on private and personal we did an activity where we had to place pictures and had to place them in a box there was a private box and a personal box it was heaps of fun.

Max, Charlee and I got the same spot for all the objects, the options were like what is your favourite food or your pets name or even what its your email address.

Once we had finished that we did either a Pow Toon, slide or a google drawing I did a google slide and it was heaps of fun

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    I really enjoyed seeing your slide show on Private and personal info the other night, very happy to see the school teaching you stuff that we talk about at home. It’s so important not to share to much stuff online as you never know who’s reading it.

    Great stuff - keep it up
    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work jennah do you know more information though !

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post