Tuesday 21 May 2019

Public or Private information


W.A.L.T:understand public and private information.

Today we did work on Public and private and we had to identify what is public and private we had to highlight the private information in red and the public in green if we we not sure we just had to highlight it either yellow or orange.
The poster was talking about where they lived or how old they were and then we highlighted what it was.

Once we had finished that we got into a group of two me and Jaimie went in sat in room three, we wrote about a fake character and all about that person it was not real but we had to say stuff like,
where they live or there best friend but we had to write public and private  information in the story.
My fake name was Diana Sprinklespout and she went to South Chicago Academy.


Can you identify which is public and private?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post