Thursday 3 October 2019

Climate Change

You may not know this but our world is changing this is because of Climate Change.
Us humans are the ones that caused it, we created plastic and we dumped it everywhere.
Everything we do impacts our world and changes the way of our worlds cycle.
Since the earth is becoming warmer in the winter and summer some of our natural forests are turning into kebabs. The forests are burning up and every new fire becomes every less tree in our world.
We need to change the way we treat our earth because eventually at this rate we won´t have a world.
We need to watch where we step because if we stand on the wrong thing our Carbon Footprint.

Every time we don´t put our rubbish in the bin it might accidentally blow away and it might blow into a drain and then out to sea, plastic is not so fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennah, I really like this! It could teach many people to stop littering. There is probably many sea life animals that have passed away from all this Climate! The poor sea animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jennah, thank you for pointing out climate change and global warming is a thing. Lots of people on the internet don´t think so. i like how you put in the cool plays on words like for example, plastic is not so fantastic. Did you know, the factory emmisions are causing climate change by blowing a hole in the ozone layer? Maybe you could tell people how to stop the sea animals dying, what to do about it... Where did you get that photo?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post