Monday 30 September 2019

Rugby World Cup

Some of you may know that this year is the Rugby world Cup, If you did not know but the trophy they win if they win the cup is actually called the Web Ellis cup because he invented it by taking a ball and running with it. Since it is the Rugby World Cup we all got to pick a country and answer some questions about that country, I chose Canada because the colours are nice I like the Maple Leaf and because everyone would probably chose either New Zealand or maybe Australia, GO New Zealand If you don't know but New Zealand won against South Africa. Here is a slideshow on Canada.

Have you watched any Rugby World Cup games? 
I know I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post