Thursday 26 September 2019

Swimming at Q.E.2.

For the past 2 weeks our whole school have been going to Q.E.2. for swimming lessons.
We have learnt how to do different strokes, such as freestyle, back stroke, survival back stroke as well as many other styles. The worst part was probably when I had to make sure not to touch the ground for 3 minutes and we had to keep ourselves up in the same spot, but the best part was when I jumped into the pool and Tallulah had to throw this thing at me and I had to hold on as she pulled me to the edge of the pool. The Hardest thing is breast stroke I could not quite get my legs to do it and push me through the water.

What do you think the hardest stroke is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post