Friday 27 September 2019

Bumbling Bumble bees

Bumble Bees, They are very important to our world if they go exstinct the world would start dying off and we would be left with no actual living plants and then no honey.
We have to be really careful now days because every little thing we do to the environment counts, the more polluted our world becomes the more bumble bees we are destroying.

The word Bumblebee is a compound word (bumble + bee). The word bumble means:
It means sort of us humans mumbling but if you listen to a bumblebee you can here it make a noise sort of like a bumble noise.

Bumblebees can reach ground speeds of 54 kilometres per hour.

 Bumblebees can do more work and carry more pollen than other bees, including honeybees. In fact, they can do _____

times as much work as a normal honeybee.

Do you know how much more times does a bumblebee work as a normal honey bee?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post