Thursday 19 September 2019

The Map Makers Race

This term the Moreporks we have done a chapter book, we read a few pages and then answer questions and do tasks.
The task for this week was to create a new book cover for the book.
I put the author on the cover and a picture from one of the  pages of the book.
Here is a quick blurb of the story.
So the Santanders go to Grand Prospect and they get on the train but their Mum doesn't get there in time. They go on without her they make a friends along the way and they make enemies.
They have 28 days to make a horse track and a train track so far they have spilt ink, lost their food.

I hope you like my map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post