Friday 27 September 2019

exciting New Zealand

This Holidays the teacher gave us homework to do (optional). This time we had to write what we think the best time of the year is to visit New Zealand. I reacon that the best time to visit New Zealand is in the Summer, because hot weather, sunny skies, and more cool atractions to go and do.
If you do think about visiting New Zealand her are 3 things you could do while you are here:
-You could go to the Shy tower and have dinner or high tea.
-You could go to snow Planet or Rainbow end.
-Last but not least you could go to Te Papa.

If you were a tourist thinking about going on holiday would you consider coming to New Zealand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post