Tuesday 10 September 2019

marvellous manners

W.A.L.T.  Being Respectful by using manners in what we say.
Our virtue for this week at our school is Respectful so we did a DLO on manners. I did a slide show I hope you enjoy it.
For now I will tell you a little bit about manners, Manners are something we do and say.
Waving, opening a door, these are examples of things you do physically, saying excuse me, sorry, your welcome, pardon are examples of things we say to show manners.
Manners are things that keep the world together, people would not be able to work side by side if there were no manners. I need to work on the manner excuse me because I always interrupt adults.

What manner do you have to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post