Friday 27 September 2019

Safety Sun Screen

It is very important to be careful when in the sun because if you spend to much time in the sun you could get skin cancer.
Here are some ways on how not to get skin cancer.
1. make sure to apply sun screen regularly when in the sun.
2. wear a hat so you do not get a burnt face.
3. if you feel like you are getting sun burnt of feel hot go under some shade.
4.If you were a shirt or a rashie (swimming suit) there will be a slightly less chance of sun burn.
5.The last one is optional sunglasses, sunglasses protect your eyes from the harmful sun.

Make sure to be sun smart, do you have any other ways to prevent skin cancer?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah
    This post is amazing to me because you put a lot of information about why to use sunscreen and how you can get skin cancer.
    I put sunscreen on and put hats on so i dont think i will get skin cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlee for the comment it was very nice, great job keep using that sun screen :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post