Monday 9 September 2019

A tale of Abraham and Sarah

So for R.E. we did a DLO on Abraham and Sarah her is a quick re-tell of their story.
Abram and Sarai were 75 years old, they both wanted kids but they thought they were to old, God told Abram and Sarai go to Canaan and if they go there God would give them kids.
They were unsure but then they decided that they would follow Gods call.
When they got there God said I will give you kids as many as the stars.
Years and Years passed but still no children Abram asked God "God we have followed your commands but where are our kids". "Abram in a year you will have kids"
Abram told Sarai but she just laughed "hahahaahhahah"
Then on Abrams 99 birthday Sarai got pregnant when she gave birth God told them to name it Isaac which means laughter. Then God gave Abram and Sarai new names Sarah and Abraham.
Abraham died at the age of 125 but are you wondering where are the millions of kids God promised, well Isaac had kids and his kids had kids and so on and so on one of the kids was Jesus so Abraham is connected to Abraham and Sarah.

Please look at my slide show answering heaps of questions.
Do you have any questions? If you have any questions please ask me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post