Saturday 5 October 2019

Kahoot

The last week of turn our teacher wanted it to be fun so we did a few really cool kahoots.
Some of you might not know what a kahoot is, it is a app sort of thing and you put questions onto it then someone who goes to play the game clicks one of the buttons and the button the person who created clicked to say it was the right answer well that means that is the right answer.
So we did a kahoot we even did a 60 something one about spelling.
It was so much fun.
Did you all ready know what a kahoot was?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post