Tuesday 25 August 2020

My amazing marble game

 For inquiry this time we looked at marbles. Then I made a slideshow on my own marble game. 

I don't have a name for my marble game, do you have any suggestions?

What is a marble game? 
A marble game is a game that is played with marbles. For example my game is a marble game because it involves marbles and marbles is my main point of the game.

It was fun to create the slideshow and the image for my game. I thought that my game seemed pretty cool.

I hope you like it, please comment on my blog.

Thanks, Jennah.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,
    I like your post on marbles.
    I also like how you pu the aim a picture and you just did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Arnaika,
      Thanks for the compliment on my work.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post