Sunday 8 November 2020

Sustainable Pot Plant

 W.A.L.T. show a way we can show stewardship.

Over the past few weeks we have been making pot plants, I will post my photo on a separate post. We first had to design the pot plant we had chosen to make. Mine doesn't particularly look like my drawing. I thought the original looked kind of boring so I added a lot. 

1~ Why should we be sustainable?

For the environment and the world. Eventually, there is not going to be a world to call home. Because of our common usage of plastics, gases and harmful things. We have become more advanced in pollution. So we should be more sustainable so there is a longer future for the next thousands of generations!



2~ How have we shown that we are sustainable?

By making recycled pot plants. By taking a plastic environmentally harmful object and making it into something that holds the environment. For example, take the things that are killing our environment and putting something from it into it.

3~ Why should we help our environment?

To keep the generations constant. So that there are other generations to come by. So they save the environment. And it helps with our health, not as many gases poisoning our lungs.

4~ Explain your process! 

First off, we designed our pot plant.

Secondly, we grabbed a bottle and cut it into the desired shape.

Third, paint our desired design. I did a panda with rainbow hair.

Now put the soil into your pot, and plant the seed.

Second to lastly, water the seed.

Last off, wait for it to grow.























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post