Tuesday 17 November 2020

The Tough Run

 Today we did the Tough Run, where we run through an estry, over fences and ropes and swimming through a river. As well as diving through foamy soap. We did the Tough Run at South New Brighton Park.

Positives were swimming, jumping and running through the water. It was tons of fun, I also liked jumping over all of these fences and ropes that were tied to trees. And I absolutely

Minus probably the waiting in the spot for our wave (4) to go through the run.

The interesting part was it itself. I loved all of it, from the estry to the obstacles. I had a great time with my friends. We were allowed to run in costumes as well. Me and a group of friends wore matching t-shirts and tutus. 

It was tons and tons of fun, I can't wait to do it next year.

With the water it smelt really bad, but that did not stop me from diving straight in. At the start it was kind of chilly, then it warmed up and we just started sprinting. We had to go in some water that was up to our waists and I just floated my way to the outside. 
There was also some foam/soap water. As soon as I saw it I sprinted right for it. It was great to dive in it, I ran and slide in it 3 times. Then we finished the run with a spraying from the fire department and a banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post