Tuesday 1 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 W.AL.T. Try out the colouring google app.

Today I did a drawing on google colouring in book. It was a monkey and a lady. The monkeys arm is not coloured in because I could not edit it but otherwise it was good. This app is really good. You should try: Art Coloring Book Google Arts. My copy surely isn't like the original but it still is kind of cool. My eyes are pretty creepy, but they don't work. But they do work, kind of. 

This piece of art is called Self-portrait with Monkey. By Frida Kahlo. This art was made in 1945, well thenks for checking out my blog.

Aloha Jennah.

 Original copy
 My copy       



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post