Tuesday 18 May 2021

How to post a good comment

 Today for Cybersmart I made a poster on How to Post a Good Comment. I used Canva, a great app. When your posting a good comment always make sure to use Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful. (PTH.) You also ask a question at the end. If the blog post has a question you also answer it.

When you positive comments you always need to think about the positive side, and don't think of the negatives.

Posting thoughtful comments is when you show a common interest or something you have similar.

Then finally if your doing helpful, you tell them something, like advice. For example: Don't forget to put a capital letter at the start of the title.

Check out my posters below, Is there anything else I missed?

Don't forget to comment.












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post