Monday 31 May 2021

Elements in a Narrative

 Today for Writing we are learning about Narratives. I watched a video on an advertisement from Heinz, the bean company. I then answered boxes on what the plot, characters, setting, and theme was. 

Narratives are made-up stories about things that include, characters, setting, problem, solution, climax. For example majority of Disney Movies are narratives, so if you read the books it is a narrative.

Here is my DLO, a google drawing of a mind map. And here is a Link to the Heinz video I did the google drawing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post