Tuesday 1 June 2021

My comments

 W.A.L.T analyse our blog comments 


Today for Cybersmart I did a google drawing on my most recent comments. I had to rate them, whether they are good or bad. From there I had to also add what emotion this might give someone. Either happy, okay, sad, or angry/sad. I think I did a pretty good job with this task. I then put little side notes on the google drawing saying what went good here and stuff like that. There is some photos down below.

Will you post a positive, thoughtful, helpful comment?

The top one here is a comment I put on the middle box from down below. And the bottom one was for the first.

Then Finally, this one was placed on Max's blog and is the final box.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post