Wednesday 1 July 2020

Question Quiz about R.E.

W.A.L.T. understand what the bible is.
For R.E. today Tallulah and I answered some questions. Here they are.

1. What is the bible?
The bible is a record of when God created the earth, animals and humans.

2. How many books are in the bible?
66

3. How many testaments are there in the bible?
2

4. What does the word testament mean?
The word testament means agreement.

5. What language is the old testament written in?
Hebrew

6. What language is the new testament written in?
Greek

7. Who is the main character in the new testament?
Jesus

8. What testament would you read the story of creation in?
This one you can answer in the comments

9. Who wrote the four gospels?
Matthew

This is the image Tallulah and I made as a team, together.
Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 09.25.45.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah I like your blog post on RE.
    I also like how you gave Tallulah credit for working with you.
    Your image came up as an error.
    Overall your post was amazing.
    From Arnaika.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post