Monday 13 July 2020

Where to go to get warm

Even though we can't travel out of our countries right now eventually we will want to go to somewhere warm in the winter. Well I did some research and I think Paris, France will be a great place to go. Scenic views, warm weather and yummy cuisine. What could be better. For this activity of the Winter Learning Journey I made a brochure on 3 things to do in Paris. It was heaps of fun looking through websites on what you could do in Paris.
I hope you think that the brochure is informing. Where have you been when it was summer over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post