Monday 13 July 2020

Cold Christchurch

For this activity of the Winter Learning Journey I had to write a story about what it would be like if I was there on the coldest day in Christchurch. I found -4 degrees Celsius. It may not be right. What is the coldest day in Christchurch ever. This activity was good and interesting. My story is short so it is not to long to read.
Thanks for coming to my blog:)
Have a Great day. Here is my story

Coldest temperature in Christchurch: -4 degrees celsius.

Brr.. Today was -4 degrees celsius. I grabbed my jersey and put my puffa jacket on top. It was so freezing, I shivered and shivered. I wasn’t leaving the house anyway so I just grabbed some blankets and put on the fire. I poured myself a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate. I ended up burning my tongue so bad. Outside the frost was thick, and froze the cars. I turned on Netflix and watched the final episode of Fuller House. Tonight I am going to turn on all the heaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post