Thursday 4 July 2019

Crushing it with Christchurch


I am hear to talk to you about my home town which is Christchurch, and all of its beauty.

The Gondola
If you have never been to the Gondola listen to this the Gondola is a giant compartment that has seats on each side.  You sit in the the compartment and then you get lifted up on a big cable all the way to the top at the top there is a gift shop.  Along with the gift shop there is something where you can hop in a moving cart and watch a video on the history of Canterbury.



The Tram
Riding on the Tram is like riding in a big open bus, (but way more fun.)
For the tram you either hand over money or get a tram pass.
When you are on the Tram you go on a trip around the town or you can get off at your destination.



New Brighton
beach/pier
At the Pier you can walk across or you can stand on the beach near the Piers pillars.
New Brighton has the history, where Duke Kahanamoku came and surfed down in New Brighton even though New Brighton wasn' t your typical surfing spot. K




Mrs Higgins
Mrs Higgins is a place where you buy cookies but not just any cookies yummy cookies in all shapes and flavors.
When you visit town checkout Mrs Higgins.


What is your favourite part of your home town?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    I agree, I also love Mrs Higgins.

    So many cool things to do in Chch. My favourite things would be visiting our awesome cafe with my family.

    Did you forget about surfing? Something you love to do in the summer?

    Great read
    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post