Thursday 4 July 2019

SAVE the freshwater seals!


Help save the freshwater seals.
The freshwater seals are dying  soon we are going to lose the freshwater seals.
There are only 360 left, the seals require snowbanks if seals give birth to there pups on the ice there babies could die of the cold or get eaten by predators.

The world wildlife fund is trying to save the freshwater seals but they can' t do it without your help.
So far the world wildlife fund group have created some snow banks to help the animals give birth in them and to snuggle up in them.
This is just a temporary solution we need your help for a permanent solution.
There hasn' t been mentions on there success a the moment.



Do you have a solution?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah i liked how you write why we need to save them and what is happening to them and whats bad about it and that you have a question to tell people if they have a solution to help the freshwater seals. maybe next time write how and hwy they are dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment charlee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post