Friday 5 July 2019

Fashion Ferns



Fashion Ferns 

This holiday we are given some homework,
this holiday for this post I am doing it on 3 teams that have Fern in there name and then we had to pick there uniforms and pick my favourite and why.


Black Ferns













Silver Ferns













Tall Ferns










My favourite uniform is the Silver Ferns because it is very similar to a dress that you would wear out, I am not really a dress person but netball dresses I would wear. (even though I do wear them on Saturdays.)
One of my favourite colours is black so it is perfect for me.
This uniforms Fern is a lot bigger and better only because it hangs from the bottom rather then the middle so it is different to your typical Fern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post