Wednesday 31 July 2019

Places and Spaces

In our class we have been making a google drawing for places where we can pray.
"For where two or three gather in my name, there I am with them." Matthew 18:20,
this means whenever you pray God is with you, in you, and through you.
The places and Spaces where you pray worship God, worshipping God means to honor them and adore them by looking up to them (literally).
You can pray anywhere but her is some examples, beach, church, school, during Math, before bed,
on your way to school, dinner, lunch, breakfast, and brunch.
Scroll down to have a look at my google drawing.


Do you like to Pray?
Tell me in the comments and tell me where you like to pray?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah great job.
    I really liked how you put more detail into the scripture reading.
    Maybe next time look at where your capitals go.
    Praying is calming to answer your question.
    Do you like going to church though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arlo for your feedback I really took it into consideration.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Lucy, and I like to pray before I go to bed when I go to church.
    I hope you enjoyed doing google drawing because when I did google drawings I had a great time doing it. I also thought your ingredients for tacos was a great idea.
    Why did you put some pictures of the black ferns.
    Why did you put so many posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the holidays we had the option of doing sort of homework stuff.
    Also because in the holidays that was one of the things and the pictures make it look better.
    Thanks for the very good feedback:)
    What did you enjoy most about google drawings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Fatima and am from Room 23 at Owairaka school . I really like
    your blog post about places to pray .I remember when I did something like
    this . have you tried .Thank for sharing your learning .
    you should check out my blog .
    blog you later.Have you prayed.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post