Friday 5 July 2019

My bashful Beast



My Beast

For my holiday work we were told to describe our imaginary monster/beast.


My beast has got firey red eyes with big black pupils.  He has an afro as big as the hills.
His teeth are jagged and would leave holes as deep as valleys.  The fur that covers his body is dark brown and is as thick as vines all tangled together.
His nostrils are like 2 big fat watermelons so that his huge chunky fingers can fit up there.    My monsters name is Drillson, he likes to eat human gummies and drink strawberry milk.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    I love how you have used such great descriptive words to describe your monster.

    Love the hair is like vines description 🤣

    Great job

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Jennah there were some good similies and good descriptive words
    it has a very good catchy title👍

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post