Tuesday 19 November 2019

Kmart, wishing tree

Our school New Brighton Catholic are collecting presents for the Kmart, wishing tree.
Kmart collect all the gifts for all the ages, not just kids, adults, baby´s, kids, teens, tween´s.
Please bring in gifts for the less fortunate, so they also have an awesome Christmas.
Kmart provide a form on a Christmas tree with the questions, what gender is the gift for, what age is the gift for, and what the gift is.
So please bring a present to your local Kmart, the gift has to be in perfect condition and if you can wrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post