Tuesday 19 November 2019

Dog for a Day!

For reading we were to pick an activity to do after reading the book.
I chose the what animal would you want to be for a day.
I love dogs so much, so as you might guess from that and the title you would think I would want to be a dog for a day. Here are some reasons on why I would want to be a dog for a day.
no.1 They are so cute and playful, they get some much attention.
no.2 Have you seen there little faces, don´t you just want to hug their adorable little faces.
no.3 Dog don´t have to go to school, they get to sleep and play whenever.
What animal would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post