Monday 14 September 2020

Maori Weeks

 Today since it is Maori language week we did a DLO on the names of the week. Kata my partner recorded herself saying the names and everything. Where I helped with how to remember them and most of the pictures. This was a fun activity because it was interesting to do and making up the ways to remember them were fun. Though a thank you to Miss Holland for helping with them because she came up with the majority.

Here are the names in Maori and a sentence.

Ko te aha tenei ra? which means What day is it?

- Rahina > Monday

- Ratu > Tuesday

- Raapa > Wednesday

- Rapare > Thursday

- Ramere > Friday

- Rahoroi > Saturday

- Ratapu > Sunday

Thank you for coming to check out my blog.

Here is my dlo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post