Wednesday 16 September 2020

Pixton Comics and Stop Motion Animator

 W.A.L.T. trial a new tool.

Today I did a google meet on stop motion and Pixton comics. I really loved Pixton comics. My comic is a work in progress. I did a comic and I put my friends into it. I also made my own character. This was so much fun, I can't wait to use them again. I want to show you what I got to so far in my comic. I hope you like it as much as I do. Go to Join.pixton.comics/mxpfh. I reckon you will definitely like it. I need a name for my comic so can you put one in the comments? Do you know of any good names?

Positive

I found it so much fun.

Minus

Trouble with opening the google meet.

Interesting

All of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post