Tuesday 1 September 2020

Respect towards: others, ourselves, animals, and environment.

 For R.E. the past two days I have been working on a DLO on how I can show respect to.....

  • The environment
  • Others
  • Ourselves
  • Animals
I kind of liked this activity, it wasn't my favourite but it was still interesting. I liked picking fonts and the background though.
I think next time I am going to make the boxes bigger for more ideas, and pick a theme for the text and background. 
I think if one day you are looking for something to do, this is perfect for you!
It gives you something to think about.
This activity helps remind you to show respect. And it lets you see how you show respect.

Here is my DLO. I challenge you to make your own and add a different box, one that I don't have. For Example: Community. I would add community to one of my boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post