Tuesday 23 June 2020

Another Snippet of my writing

Here is another paragraph from my story to go with the other 2.
Soon I will post my hole entire story to my blog.
Do you like my story so far?

Then Pony got Iguana to go to the bathroom, he told Iguana to sit on the toilet and try to poop out Sally. Pony eagerly slammed the bathroom door and bounced to the couch. After maybe 13 minutes of groaning from the bathroom and carrot shreds flying on the ground, Iguana came out. A piece of toilet paper was stuck to his foot. Pony slightly shifted his head to look at Iguana. “Any luck Iguana?” Asked Pony, not very inquisitive though. “Nope, lunch has set at the bottom of my stomach”. Chuckled Iguana.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post