Wednesday 24 June 2020

Answering more Stormbreaker questions

W.A.L.T. Answer questions about my book using full sentences.
Here are some different questions about my book.

Q. Why does Alex decide not to use the air plane radio to call the police from the air plane.
A. He doesn't use the radio because Mr. Grin was at the controls.

Q. What does Mr. Grin do when Alex parachutes out  of the plane.
A. Mr. Grin turns the plane around and tries to catch Alex.

Q. How has Alex planned ahead for how Mr. Grin tries to stop him?
A. Alex leaves the Bomber Boy cartridge in the plane and clicks the start button 3 times.

Q. What does everyone think Sayle means when he says, "Prime Minister alone who is responsible for what is about to happen."
A. They think he is ever being totally nice or that he is crazy.

Q. What does Sayle actually mean by this?
A. I think he actually means that the Prime Minister brought this on himself, by bullying Sayle as a kid. And that the actions that the Prime Minister did actually affected Sayle for the rest of his life.

Q. How does Alex stop Sayle from releasing the viruses?
A. He shoots the mouse that launches the virus.

Q. What happens to Alex when he leaves MI6?
A. He catches a cab and hops in, it turned out to be Sayle and he had a gun. Alex had to go with him other wise Sayle would shoot his spin.

Q. Who saves Alex and how do they save him?
A. Yassen was the pilot of the helicopter and he was going to pick up Sayle, but he ended up shooting him before Sayle was able to shoot Alex.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennah.
    I like your story it sounds very interesting
    and funny.
    How long did it take to make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse,
      Thank you very much for coming to my blog it is much appreciated. It only took me one reading session so maybe 30 to 45 minutes.
      I really like this book it is very cool.
      You should read it.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post