Tuesday 9 June 2020

My snippet of writing

With Writing this week I did my narrative here is a little paragraph from my writing. It is a work in progress. I hope you like it.
Spy Pony
Bang! Bang!, “Come on Pony open up.” Spy Pony gets up off the couch. His ruby red cape all creased.
Spy Pony is a superhero pony. His mother was Hoove Lady. Spy Pony also known as Pony was very
odd. He wore a sock around his head as a mask, he died his tail blue. And most of all he could talk. 

“Pony I don’t have all day, open the door.” Pony reached the door, he very slowly unlocked the security
chain and opened the door. Evil Iguana burst in and knocked poor Pony off his feet. “Whatever, sorry
Pony” said Iguana. “I have to stay here, Mrs Evil Iguana is going to kill me. I accidentally knocked over
her award for being Evil. She found out and is now carrying a blow torch looking for me.” “Just apologise
Iguana” Said Pony trying to get Iguana out of the house. “Nope, I live here now.” Pony sighed with a big
huff and went to grab some cola. He came back out and crashed back on the couch. They talked about
Global Warming and how they are cutting down on hay prices.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    Thank you for sharing a snippet of your narrative. I like how you have used detail and dialogue.

    Remember the rules you learnt for dialogue today? The new speaker goes on a new line. Make sure that you do this, this will make it easier for the reader when they read your amazing story.

    What made you think of this storyline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Miss Holland,
      I will remember for next time to put the text on the next line.
      I was thinking of the alphabet and naming an animal for every single letter. I came across I and the only thing I could think of was an Iguana.
      from Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post