Tuesday 23 June 2020

Last chapters of Stormbreaker

For Reading I finished reading Stormbreaker. The one about the spy's. I liked reading this book because it was filled with adventure and excitement.
For one of the tasks I was meant to do I was going to take a photo by realised it is probably to hard to see so I just wrote it down now. This task was about answering questions.

Answering Questions

Q. Explain Herod Sayle's Stormbreaker plan and why he has decided to do this.
A. Sayle wanted to give all the school children in England a virus so they would die. Why? Because when Sayle was little he was called names and bullied, also the main person that bullied him was a rich boy who turned into the Prime Minister.

Q. Why does Alex tell Sayle everything?
A. Otherwise Sayle would have killed him straight away.

Q. How does Nadia Vole trick Alex?
A. She says that she worked with Ian Rider, then she lets Alex go and they run to get a mobile phone in Nadia's office, but then she says that Alex should go ahead because she gets tired. Alex turns back at one stage just as Nadia pulls a lever which sends Alex through the floor straight into the jellyfish tank.

Q. Explain how Alex escapes the Jellyfish tank.
A. He uses the zit cream (which is actually a cream that can break through metal) along the sides which are iron and then the tank bursts open.

Q. Why do you think the alarm goes off when Alex leaves the room?
A. I think the alarm goes off because either the jellyfish got out of its tank or because someone opened the door without a security check.

Q. What times is it when Alex escapes from the jellyfish?
How long does he have until the Stormbreakers are turned on?
A. He escapes the tank at  just before eleven 'o' clock, which gives him and about an hour to stop the launch of the Stormbreakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post