Monday 22 June 2020

Wonderful World

W.A.L.T. Recognise that people can experience God's creation through their senses & name ways people can experience God's creation through their senses.
For R.E. today I made a google drawing on one thing that I appreciate something God made in nature. The way we chose what thing we appreciate is by reading a scripture by Psalms. Here is the link to the scripture, go on it and pick a key word to do with nature and try to make a DLO on why you appreciate it. Don't forget a DLO, is like a slideshow, google drawing, poster (on paper), powtoon, Canva.
I chose animals, animals to me are so awesome because they are cute, help produce food, and keep the animal population alive as well as so much more.
Ways that you can experience God's creations are by:
- Going to parks and admiring the nature.
- Playing with animals.
- planting things to help them grow into big trees or beautiful flowers, which produce seeds to make more flowers.
What thing do you admire most from nature that God created? Is it the trees, plants, animals, sky, sea and ocean?
Here is my google drawing I hope you like, are you going to make your own?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post