Thursday 16 September 2021

Homographs, Homophones, Antonyms

 Today for Writing I made 2 google drawings. 1 is for homographs, the other antonyms and homophones.

Look beneath for what they all mean.

Homophones = Words that sound the same but have a different meaning and spelling. 

Example = Mail & Male.

Homographs = Words that are spelt the same, with a different meaning and somethings said differently.

Example = A tear rolled down his face - He wanted to tear it up.

Antonyms = The opposite of words.

Example = Hot & Cold.

Have a look at my 2 google drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post