Thursday 2 September 2021

Jesus in the Temple

Today for R.E. I was too pick an event in Jesus' life and then write a summary, create and image, and find a quote kind of related. I chose Jesus getting lost at the Temple. I found it really hard to find a quote, I tried my best. It took a lot of searching but I got something relating. It is on my main poster, in the blue underneath the writing. I didn't have enough space to put in my own image so I added another poster/image below that. I hope you like it. If you had to do this activity what event of Jesus' life would you chose.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    What made you choose this story to do?

    You did well with finding a quote. This story reminds me of the quote 'not all those who wander are lost' which I think is very fitting for Jesus. He wasn't lost like Mary thought, instead he was at his fathers place.

    I like how you added that 'Jesus made sure to behave on his way back home'. I could imagine Jesus as a little kids trying to be good after getting in trouble. This reminds us he was just a kids like you and the rest of our class are.

    If I chose an event, I think I would choose one of the miracles.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post