Thursday 16 September 2021

The Beatitudes

 This is a post on the Beatitudes, a set of rules/law Jesus got on the Sermon of the Mount. There are 8 Beatitudes, my activity is to find people that showed these 8 things, 1 person for each beatitude.

The 8 Beatitudes

- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

-  Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

- Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

- Blessed are pure in heart, for they shall see God.

- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children.

- Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Who else showed the beatitudes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post