Thursday 16 September 2021

My Orangutan Infographic

This past week a lot of my class have been making Orangutan infographics. We spent a lot of time on these. An infographic has to have images related to the topic, along with a decent amount of writing. So you have to edit a lot.

Did you know that it is said around 25 orangutans die a day. That means in 6 and a bit years, the orangutans will be extinct. Since there is around 50,000 to 65,000. I hope you like my infographic, is there anything that you would like to add?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post