Tuesday 7 September 2021

Children's War

 Today for Reading I answered to questions, wrote a small piece of writing on what it would be like not seeing my family on the casualty list. Also finding a matching image. I found this image not to hard, and mostly fun. I hope you like the story. You should write one yourself.


I scan the casualty list looking for any sign of my family. I don’t seem to see them, I slowly reach the end. I never saw them, that is a bit of relief though I really want to know if they are okay. This feeling keeps me up at night unsure of their status. We only receive a letter once or twice a month usually.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post